Sunday 16 October 2011

What to bake today.....decisions, decisions.

Today has proved a little tricky on the Sunday baking front, I couldn't decide what exactly to make. After a lengthly discussion over breakfast we narrowed it down to use our over ripe bananas. Its was quite a challenge to fulfil everybody's whims........in the end we opted for Banana and Chocolate Cookies for the little ones, with a big splash of rum for the adults! There were heavenly I used my standard basic cookie mix and but with a slight change from all caster sugar to half light muscavado and half golden caster. The end result was gorgeous.....they were a very welcome addition to a cup of tea. My only problem when baking cookies is no matter how I try they never turn out perfectly round, needless to say they still hit the spot this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment